The Jam league is open to men of any age.
Jam curling is run as a jitney where teams are made up each day of play through a draw. This provides a good opportunity to curl and socialize with different people. Jam curlers wishing to compete for prizes contribute a specific amount each day of play towards prizes of packaged food. Each member of the winning team on each sheet gets to choose a prize. Traditionally, all Jam curlers compete for the prizes.
This is a very active and fun league!
- Monday, September 19, 2016
- Friday, September 23, 2016
No Curling Dates:
- Monday, October 10, 2016 – Thanksgiving
- Monday, December 26, 2016 & Friday, December 30, 2016 – Christmas Break
- Monday, January 16, 2017 – Tarlton Robertson Bonspiel