The Jam league is open to men of any age.
Jam curling is run as a jitney where teams are made up each day of play through a draw. This provides a good opportunity to curl and socialize with different people. Jam curlers wishing to compete for prizes contribute a specific amount each day of play towards prizes of packaged food. Each member of the winning team on each sheet gets to choose a prize. Traditionally, all Jam curlers compete for the prizes.
This is a very active and fun league!
- Monday, September 25, 2017
- Friday, September 29, 2017
No Curling Dates:
- Monday, October 9, 2017 – Thanksgiving
- Friday, December 1 (or 8), 2017 – Gore Mutual Competition
- Monday, December 25, 2017 & Friday, December 29, 2017 – Christmas Break
- Monday, January 1, 2018 – New Years Day
- Monday, January 15, 2018 – Tarlton Robertson Bonspiel
- Friday, February 23, 2018 – Interfaith Bonspiel
- Friday, March 30, 2018 – Good Friday