Dates are Sunday:
Oct. 16, 23, 30.
Nov. 6, 13, 27.
Dec. 4, 11.
Jan. 8, 15, 22,.
Feb. 5, 12, 19, 26.
Mar. 12, 19.
Information about the league:
- Registration each week starts 9:45 am
- On-ice start time is 10 am, games end at noon
- Cost is $15 per person each Sunday
- Minimum Age: 18 years old
- Bring your curling equipment or super clean running shoes and comfortable warm clothing. We provide sliding tape/sliders and brushes
You can choose between:
- half hour learn to curl with instruction and then play a game
- play a game either as a team (4 players) or if you have fewer we’ll make up teams that morning
Why Pick-up Curling?
- It’s a great way to re-experience the sport you may have tried in the past.
- It’s a great way to experience the game in a friendly and social atmosphere.
- It’s a great way to experience what you have seen on TV.
For more information contact the Guelph Curling Club at 519-822-6171 or email@example.com